Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Hey Folks, need your help

My current tyres are coming to the end of their life, and Im possibly thinking about new wheels, rather than getting the old 20" wheels re-finished.

I was thinking about replacing the current 20" Turbo wheels, with 20" Turbo II wheels, but then thought they may look a little too small? Firstly, does anyone have a pic of a 955 CTT on 20" Turbo II wheels.

I dont want 22's as the car won't sit right, + I don't want to ruin the ride, however I was wondering what 21's look like on a 955. I know the 957 Turbo S was fitted with 21's 295-35-R21, however will these fit under my arches without rubbing? my current tyres are 275-40-R20

Does anyone have any pics of 21" wheels, Turbo II or the Turbo S type on a 955 CTT. Does anyone know the rolling radius of 295-35-R21 compared to 275-40-R20?

Thanks in advance

Chris

I have 957 21'' wheels and I love it, and it looks great.

gbratk,

What size tyres do you have on your 21" wheels? Do you have air suspension? Do you have any contact between the tyre and the arch liner? Do you have a picture?

Does anyone else have any photos of Turbo II wheels on a 955 Cayenne?

Thanks

Chris

I have 295 35 21, and there is no contact between tire and arch liner. And yes mine is on air suspension.

Here is one picture, is is totally the same like mine, except I don't have side skirts.

I can make some pictures if you want.

post-84890-0-86786900-1369113192_thumb.j

I have 295 35 21, and there is no contact between tire and arch liner. And yes mine is on air suspension.

Here is one picture, is is totally the same like mine, except I don't have side skirts.

I can make some pictures if you want.

Pictures would be good, yes please,

Thanks

Chris