Jump to content

The RennTech.org community is Member supported!  Please consider an ANNUAL donation to help keep this site operating.
Click here to Donate

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

pit49

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About pit49

  • Rank
    Member

Profile Fields

  • Porsche Club
    No
  • Present cars
    2005 boxster s
  1. Heat control not controlling the heat adjustment
  2. Well, my solution worked for awhile but the elastic was just too stretched to work for any length of time. So I went back to my original idea which seems to be working also. I put the top halfway up (or down depending upon your level of optimism :lol: ) I removed the two velcro straps on each side which hold the headliner to the frame. This provides more room for access. I removed the screw and washer (part 1 and 2) using a stub-nose driver with the right star bit and a stub nose screwdriver. I pulled out the tab with the old, stretched out elastic. On the top-half (the side th
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.