Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Any suggestion on Aluminium foot pedals

I don't think they are the cheapest, but I think RUF pedals look the best. JMHO. THey are expensive. www.weissach.com or Gert has the same thing w/o the RUF trademark. www.carnewal.com.

There are several others that are cheaper.

• Moderators

I am the wrong guy to answer since I have seen them all and they are all much the same to me.

Parts Heaven in Hayward hosts a swap meet each year - I think in June. Us local owners have gone there as group for several years. There is a guy there who has very good pedals in different styles and they are cheap. I think it was about $175 for a 4 covers and they were a good quality Several of our owners bought his pedals and they are in their cars. I think he makes them. He also has an optional extension for the gas pedal for heel and toe.

The same seller was also at the Carlsen swap meet last year but he raised the price, but he did tell us in Hayward to buy them now.

I cannot find the picture I took of the pedals, just the guys standing in front of the display. Might want to go to the Parts Heaven swap meet this summer and see if he is still there.

carlsen3.jpg

I got mine from Gert at carnewal.com--great guy to deal with. Same as RUF, but around $100 cheaper. There are cheaper brands out there, but IMHO these look by far the best. Takes about an hour to install. I like them a lot--they add a nice accent to my black interior.

post-2-1076619156_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

I am getting old. I searched another board and it was in 2002 the guys bought the pedals at the Parts Heaven swap meet.

It was just $75 for the set of 4, including the dead pedal. The seller/owner/designer is Ray at Pro-Tech 209-786-2312. Good luck trying to get it now at that price.