Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Deep Discounts On MY2004s

I received this last night. I am not sure how AB got my email address. Hmmm!

Hello,

We are currently having a summer special on select Porsches in stock.

1) 2004 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet. Midnight blue with black top. Graphite grey leather seats, Power seat pkg., Xenon headlamp pkg., Heated front seats, 18" Lt alloy Carrera wheel, Wheel caps with colored crest, Windstop, Bose high end sound pkg.,Remote cd changer, Graphite grey floor mat, Lumbar support -left seat. This Porsche has MSRP of $89260 and you can buy this Porsche for $80988 + fees.

2) 2004 Carrera 4 Cabriolet. Arctic Silver with black top. Black standard leather, power seat pkg., xeon headlamp pkg., heated front seats, 18" alloy Carrera wheel, wheel caps with colored crest, windstop, bose high end sound pkg., remote cd changer, delete hardtop, black mats, sport exhaust system, aluminum/leather shifter/brake handle. This Porsche has a MSRP of $94775 and you can buy this Porsche for$84775 + fees.

3) 2004 Carrear Cabriolet. Atlas grey with black top. Black standard leather. Power seat pkg., xenon headlamp pkg., 18" Turbo look II Wheels, Wheel caps with colored crest, windstop, Bose high end sound pkg., 6 disc changer, black floor mats, aluminum/chrome X71,X70,X54. This Porsche has a MSRP of $88960 and you can buy this Porsche for $79988 + fees.

4) 2004 Boxster S. Black with black top. Black standard leather int., power seat pkg., Bose sound pkg. w/windstop, xenon headlamp pkg., heated front seats, 18" Lt. alloy Carrera wheel, cd shelf center console, wheel caps with colored crest, cruise control, remote cd changer, black mats, sport exhaust system. The MSRP of this Porsche is $62410 and you can buy this Porsche for $54988 + fees.

5) 2004 Cayenne S. Carmon red, stone/steel grey embossed leather int., moonroof, variable assist power steering, spare wheel 18" rear mounted, light wood steering wheel. This Porsche has MSRP of $61050 and you can buy this Porsche for $54995 + fees.

6) 2004 Carrera Targa. Polar silver with graphite grey standard leather, power seat pkg., xenon headlamp pkg., 18" Lt Alloy Carrera Wheel, wheel caps with colored crest, 6 disc changer, natural grey floor mats. This Porsche has a MSRP of $84915 and you can buy this Targa for $75915 + fees.

7) 2004 Porsche Cayeene S. Dark sea blue with stone steel grey embossed leather int., electric comfort pkg. sport comfort seats, comfort seats with memory. The MSRP is $59945 and you can buy Cayenne for $52945 + fees.

8) 1996 993 C2 Coupe ( a Classic Air Cooled Porsche). White with black int., manual with $71353 miles. You can buy this Porsche $37988 + fees.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please respond to this email or feel free to give me a call on my cell or directline. I am in the office during the week from10-7. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tom McAfee

Stevens Creek Porsche

Internet Mgr.

Cell 415-425-1703

Directline 408-551-4841

tmcafee@anderson-behel.dealerspace.com

• 2 weeks later...