Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

2010 997 2 C4S Cab

Car is being delived later this week. I traded a '06 997 S Cab Midnight Blue/Tan Sport Exhaust.

http://dealerrevs.com/gallery/photo.php?id=19036899

It looks just like this picture and I'll post some pics next week. Very excited but I live in Boston so it won't see any action for a few weeks.

This is it:

Cream White

Cocco top

Cocco leather

Makassar Wood

PDK

Sport Chrno

Sport Exhaust

Turbo Wheels

and a few other things

Don't know if you've seen the new sport exhaust tips but very nice high tech look.

2010 997 2 C4S Cab

Car is being delived later this week. I traded a '06 997 S Cab Midnight Blue/Tan Sport Exhaust.

It looks just like this picture and I'll post some pics next week. Very excited but I live in Boston so it won't see any action for a few weeks.

This is it:

Cream White

Cocco top

Cocco leather

Makassar Wood

PDK

Sport Chrno

Sport Exhaust

Turbo Wheels

and a few other things

Don't know if you've seen the new sport exhaust tips but very nice high tech look.

Beautiful car. Enjoy!!!

I live part time in Needham, and in Lawrenceville the rest.

The dealership is great, sounds like you got a great deal.

Too bad they probably won't be doing your service.

My Sport exhaust goes on this week.

See you around.

Larry T

2010 997 2 C4S Cab

This is it:

Cream White

Cocco top

Cocco leather

Makassar Wood

PDK

Sport Chrno

Sport Exhaust

Turbo Wheels

and a few other things

Congrats, its beautiful!

2010 997 2 C4S Cab

This is it:

Cream White

Cocco top

Cocco leather

Makassar Wood

PDK

Sport Chrno

Sport Exhaust

Turbo Wheels

and a few other things

You spec'd your new car almost exactly as I would have if I was lucky enough to get a new one.

I love the Makassar wood on Cocoa. It looks so rich. Did you get the Makassar center console?

In my case, going from a Midnight Blue to a Meteor Grey (in my case) I was a little dissapointed at 1st. I loved the Dark Blue. However after owning my Meteor Grey 911 for a couple of months, I must admit, I am not as critical with a little nick here and chip there. I just cant see them as easily as I did with the Dark Blue. Now I honestly think I like the new color even more. Switching to a White will have an even greater affect.

Consider yourself very lucky. Enjoy it!

Joe D.

The Makassar is on the steering wheel and trim around the dashboard and shift area, not the vents.

I was about to order a a dark blue when I learned that dark blue is not the same as midnight blue. Midnight blue has some purple in it and I think nicer than the dark blue.

yes, I thnk that the cream color will not show dings and swrils (porsche soft paint) like a dark color and should be easier to maintain.

Edited by number 3

Larry:

Are you getting complete kit or only tips and what is dealer charging?

I am getting the complete kit, but wiring my own ashtray, off/on switch.

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee306/larrytrk/parts/

Princeton had a 25% off sale, last year, so the kit was cheaper than sunset price.

Expect install to be around $500 +/-

List $135K

'06/11000 mi got $63K.

Less than $10K/yr.

I think that I got a good deal!

You know that "I think I got a good deal" statement is going to get you opinions from the members who profess to know what a "good deal" really is, lol, but it sounds fair to me. You got the car you wanted and the color combo sounds great. Hope you'll post pics of the interior after you get the car so we can get a better look at the cocoa leather and the Makassar wood. Drive it in good health.

I'm in sales so I'm always a easy mark. I know that I could have pushed for a few thousand more but I have a soft spot for sales people, even Porsche sales people!

Anyway, I get the car tomorrow and will post at least some remarks early next week and later some pics. Weather is unnaturally nice for Boston in January, so we'll go for a ride.

I'm in sales so I'm always a easy mark. I know that I could have pushed for a few thousand more but I have a soft spot for sales people, even Porsche sales people!

Anyway, I get the car tomorrow and will post at least some remarks early next week and later some pics. Weather is unnaturally nice for Boston in January, so we'll go for a ride.

Please watch out for my kid. He's probably frozen solid somewhere in the Back Bay near NEU. He just returned from a 3-week stay here in balmy L.A.

I'm a soft touch too, when it comes to a pretty face; just ask my ex. And the guy who sold me a red Alfa Spider years ago saw me coming from a mile away! I actually got the guy who sold me my C2S to come down a few thousand, but he made up for it with an overpriced extended warranty. The car is currently in the shop after an encounter with The Pothole from Hell, and do I ever miss it! Enjoy yours, and drive it like your hair's on fire! Cheers!