Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

New to the forum. Recently picked up a 1999 C2

Hi Everyone,

I recently picked up a 1999 C2 w/lsd and I attached some pictures. I also joined my local PCA chapter (GGR) and have begun autocrossing it. I am also looking forward to taking on a few DIY projects here and there. This forum is very helpful and I thank all the contributors.

post-9516-1154046499_thumb.jpg

post-9516-1154046580_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I recently picked up a 1999 C2 w/lsd and I attached some pictures. I also joined my local PCA chapter (GGR) and have begun autocrossing it. I am also looking forward to taking on a few DIY projects here and there. This forum is very helpful and I thank all the contributors.

post-9516-1154046499_thumb.jpg

post-9516-1154046580_thumb.jpg

Sweet car! I wish i had LSD and clear headlights!

-Keith

Nice ride and :welcome: Where abouts are you located at? See ya around and have fun and be safe.

I'm located in the SF Bay Area.

GGR - PCA region is the San Francisco Bay Area. (Same region I belong to).

I've been to the last two AX's at Alameda and I also did the July GGR AX school. This car is so fun to drive. Also I recently DIY'd the oil (0-40 Mobil) and spark plugs (very limited space to work with). So far so good. I'll be doing a lot more in the future. Thanks again to all the DIY contributors. :thumbup:

Me too.... recently picked up a 99 C2.... I too got the Litronic and clear headlights...

IMG_6184-vi.jpg

IMG_6183-vi.jpg

One of the mods that I really want to do is to paint the caliper RED!

Edited by jicko