Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Paint Codes for Centre Console

Now that I know that both pieces are the same and one is a complete kit, any one know what the paint codes for the following parts would be. I don't want to order them and receive them in Arctic Silver.

Part Number #1: 000 044 802 25 - Complete 4 piece Kit

Part Number #2: 986 552 995 09 - Centre Console Only

I assume that Part Number #2 would be a subset part of Part Number #1 and the colour code should be the same but I would like to confirm

• Admin

986 552 995 09 designates a rear center console painted to an external color... so you would need to specify color (this is the same as factory option XME). Likewise the 000 044 802 25 kit (I believe) specifies ash tray etc. in arctic silver as it is a Tequment package.

So the aluminium look finish is actually arctic silver finish and not a "silver" colour of different flavour. My concern is that it will clash with the current aluminium look gear shift and handbrake. But I guess if Tequipment is coded as such then it is fine.

What is the Arctic silver paint code by the way?

Thanks for your help once again Loren.

Tony,

I have yet to complete the upgrades :) I will plonk it in there once the upgrades have been made. I am waiting for the following to arrive:

Aluminium Look Instrument Surround

Aluminium Look Centre Console

Aluminium Look Door Handles and Covers

Aluminium Slats in Centre Vent

Need to install:

Footrest / Dead pedal - needs to be machined to RHD

GT3 CII Side Skirts

Installed:

PSS9 Suspension - 25.5"

3 Spoke Aluminium Steering Wheel

Garage Door Opener

Spoiler Switch

Once it is all complete she will be posted :D

Regards

Edited by ArthurK

msindi,

That is why I hope the kit I am ordering is not Arctic Silver. I have given them the tequipment part number and hope the right stuff arrives.

Tony,

Yeah, I did get the bug, and its the forums fault! :cursing: I just cant control myself now. Especially when you consider what it would have cost me to get this stuff at delivery it so cheap to do it aftermarket! It is also nice to have an Australian Dollar that is so strong to allow me to do it so cheap too :clapping:

Seeing other porsches done up is an inspiration.

msindi, I got the part number of the internet from the tequipment Aluminium look page. I am ordering from Brandywine and hope he sends the right product. He has in the past but ya never know. Is there anyone else I should look at for a product code/supply? They are the only ones willing to ship to Australia and at a good supply price too.

• 4 weeks later...