Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Work On Cars On The 20th In San Jose

• Moderators

There are 2 places we can use on Saturday the 20th. Start time is 10:00 a.m.

Henry's. http://vssi-eda.com/hverheyen/box_pics/clu...address_dtl.jpg

San Jose Custom Cycles. The owner is a friend, former Boxster owner, and we are both motorcycle nuts. http://www.sanjosecustomcycles.com/SJCC/address.asp

Henry has room for about 12 cars if we move them around. Custom Cycles has a large parking lot with room for 25 plus cars. Custom Cycles also has 3 lifts and a dyno - but only for bikes - but we can use their tools if we forget something. The shop is 5 minutes away from Stevens Creek Porsche if we need parts, and the dealership is open on Saturday.

I will pick the location in a few days before depending on the number of cars that will show up, and the nature of the projects.

The usual gang will be there to help you, including the famous Madam No Fear - who owns and rides a motorcycle.

Give me an idea of how many cars and the projects you have. Jeff

Armand_079.jpg

Santi_020.jpg

Rain_031.jpg

Bad timing Jeff!

The 20th I'll be taking off at 8h am and be heading in your direction in order to perform a few looping and barrel roll above you house. I could swing by after. I need to flush my brake fluid (so bring you powerbleeder)

Madame No Fear, I could buy you one of your many container of "blue stuff" brake fluid...

Jean

• Moderators
The 20th I'll be taking off at 8h am and be heading in your direction in order to perform a few looping and barrel roll above you house.

I am glad you remember I live about a mile away from the airport - and so does Raman. I dont't want to see a little red plane in my back yard when I wake up. Don't forget to wear your parachute.

I think we used up Aileen's extra cans of brake fluid the last 2 times we did brake fluid changes. But Henry may have a can of ATE blue. Or just pick up 1 liter of your favorite brand and also remind me to bleed your clutch. We will be working long enough that you can show up after.

Jean_air_plane.sized.jpg

• Moderators

The overwhelming response has been to start this season's work on car days at the Harley place, just to do something different. The owner even wants to do a barbecue for us but I told him no.

It is hard to not find San Jose Custom Cycles. 1425 West San Carlos Street. The largest cross streets are Meredian and Park. Phone is 408-275-9909. Start at 10:00 am but we will be there for a while.

There are a lot of goodies there.

cycle2.jpg

December_15_006.jpg

denton_010.jpg

denton_001.jpg

**** that was fun! Great place/host and just good to be with fellow Porsche-nuts!

Kirby that turn signal mod rocks, I was signalling all over the place, not that any of these San Jose drivers would notice since they haven't yet discovered the art of using a turn signal:(

Jeff, I can now leave my car for days and not worry about being locked out of the hood to charge my battery:)

Of course now I know how to steal head lights:( **** it's easy!