Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Where can I get a Dension Gateway 500?

Hi all,

On Tuesday (13th) I am in Tampa and then Orlando on business for 1 week and it would be so remiss of me to not take advantage of the current exchange rate. So can anyone tell me the best way of buying a Dension Gateway 500 for my MY2004 C4S Cab (with PCM2 and Bose). If the system is only available via mail order can anyone supply me with links to suppliers who you know can deliver in the time I have at my hotel in Orlando.

Failing that my wife will visit NYC for thanksgiving week-end so I could have the unit sent to our NY office and she could pick it up and bring it back (thats if she can carry everything back as I know she is in training as we speak to spank her credit card whilst out there!!!!)

Hope you can help as I stand to probably save myself about half the price compared to the UK.

Hi all,

On Tuesday (13th) I am in Tampa and then Orlando on business for 1 week and it would be so remiss of me to not take advantage of the current exchange rate. So can anyone tell me the best way of buying a Dension Gateway 500 for my MY2004 C4S Cab (with PCM2 and Bose). If the system is only available via mail order can anyone supply me with links to suppliers who you know can deliver in the time I have at my hotel in Orlando.

Failing that my wife will visit NYC for thanksgiving week-end so I could have the unit sent to our NY office and she could pick it up and bring it back (thats if she can carry everything back as I know she is in training as we speak to spank her credit card whilst out there!!!!)

Hope you can help as I stand to probably save myself about half the price compared to the UK.

Ron:

There is a good supplier of the Dension units called Bumperplugs.com, run by a nice, helpful guy named Eric Sklut "Eric the plug guy". His e-mail address is: eric@bumperplugs.com

According to his company, they are the primary distributor for Porsche Units of the Dension Gateway 500. Phone number is : (704) 841-0911, located in Charlotte, NC.

Regards, Maurice.

Hi all,

Ron:

There is a good supplier of the Dension units called Bumperplugs.com, run by a nice, helpful guy named Eric Sklut "Eric the plug guy". His e-mail address is: eric@bumperplugs.com

According to his company, they are the primary distributor for Porsche Units of the Dension Gateway 500. Phone number is : (704) 841-0911, located in Charlotte, NC.

Regards, Maurice.

Thanks Maurice,

I have seen Eric's name pop up a few times on RennTech so I will drop him an email and see if he can help

Regards

Ron