Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

PCM2.1 UpDate disk UK

Hi Loren

Scratching my head to find the update CD for the PCM2.1 From Version 04202xxx Level B upwards

I have part number 000 043 205 47 002 as being discontinued. So I don't know if this is a USA number or for all markets - I am UK based.

Can find "000 043 205 47" but no ideal what this is

Already bought (but not yet delivered) the 05.2007 original (still sealed) Europe map DVD from fleabay.

Please help before I pull what little hair I have out lol

Thank you in anticipation

Lee

• 1 year later...
  • Admin
can any one upload that pcm2.1 update cd level -B- with part number 000.043.205.47.002

is for Cayenne 2004

thanks for reply!!

regards John

Please do not ask members here to copy copyrighted material for you.

Please re-read the board Guidelines/Rules that you agreed to when you registered here.

"You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board."

can any one upload that pcm2.1 update cd level -B- with part number 000.043.205.47.002

is for Cayenne 2004

thanks for reply!!

regards John

Please re-read the board Guidelines/Rules that you agreed to when you registered here.

"You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board."

Yes i agree but the dealer do not sell me that disk. Say is services disk and not for sell.So for that i post it!:)

So if any one have that update disk pls send me pm!

Is important!i can purchase the original to!

Edited by snoopjohn

• Admin

is for Cayenne 2004

thanks for reply!!

regards John

Yes i agree but the dealer do not sell me that disk. Say is services disk and not for sell.So for that i post it!:)

So if any one have that update disk pls send me pm!

Is important!i can purchase the original to!

What part of breaking the rules here do you not understand?

You are asking someone to break the law.

DO NOT POST COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL HERE - OR ASK THAT IT BE POSTED HERE.

Hi Loren

Scratching my head to find the update CD for the PCM2.1 From Version 04202xxx Level B upwards

I have part number 000 043 205 47 002 as being discontinued. So I don't know if this is a USA number or for all markets - I am UK based.

Can find "000 043 205 47" but no ideal what this is

Already bought (but not yet delivered) the 05.2007 original (still sealed) Europe map DVD from fleabay.

Please help before I pull what little hair I have out lol

Thank you in anticipation

Lee

From your post it sounds like you have an early PCM 2.1 , possibly pre 2006. The software level is level A at the moment so your PCM will be using a 2004 map DVD. You cannot use the 2005 or later Map until the PCM and navi drive has been updated. There are three CD's to do this task which cannot be bought sepatately from Porsche , they come as part of a "kit" supplied with a new Map DVD. The CD's you listed are for bose and telephone updates and will be of no use in your situation. I would advise against a self update unless you are fully familair with the update process , and certain of your current software level and hardware installed. If your car also has Bose there are some other pre requisites that need to be considered before updating , otherwise the Bose amplifier can become a brick and potentially the PCM too. Since you are UK based , I may be able to assist. Send me a personal message and we can discuss what is required for the update offline , as its somewhat complex and different for every car.

• 3 weeks later...