Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Need contents for a part #

• Admin

Thanks Loren in advance, sent a portion of my contribution over today as well for all the help

Sam

Thank you again for your contribution.

Sport exhaust for MY05-08 997-1

997.044.200.02 replaced 997.044.200.01

and

997.044.200.03 replaces both.

So,

997.044.200.03 is the current part number.

Thanks Loren in advance, sent a portion of my contribution over today as well for all the help

Sam

and

So,

Any difference between the 3 numbers?

I just purchased the 02 for my car and got a pretty good deal on it (am I allowed to post prices?) I got it from an OPC down in Jersey and it is getting shipped to me this week. Comes with Mufflers L/R, PSE tips and wiring.

I've been trying to contact the guys at "suncoast" but they're giving me a bit of trouble, not providing me quotes unless I sign a CC authorization with them for an amount prior to my order which makes no sense to me.

I would love to use them, but the lack of service is changing my mind.

Sam

• Admin

Sam

and

So,

I just purchased the 02 for my car and got a pretty good deal on it (am I allowed to post prices?) I got it from an OPC down in Jersey and it is getting shipped to me this week. Comes with Mufflers L/R, PSE tips and wiring.

I've been trying to contact the guys at "suncoast" but they're giving me a bit of trouble, not providing me quotes unless I sign a CC authorization with them for an amount prior to my order which makes no sense to me.

Sam

Most likely just vendor changes. One is likely as good as the other.

• 1 year later...

I'm ordering this kit for a friend. However, supplier says kit number is 997 044 201 03. This puzzles me. Is it the latest number now?

Sam

and

So,

Sam

Most likely just vendor changes. One is likely as good as the other.

• Admin

I'm ordering this kit for a friend. However, supplier says kit number is 997 044 201 03. This puzzles me. Is it the latest number now?

Yes, this is the latest part number - 997.044.201.0

Part numbers change monthly so it is always best to look it up if the post is more than a few months old.