Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Cayenne Turbo Wheel Center Caps...

I have got the sport design 20" wheels on my 2004 Cayenne turbo and I need to replace one of the center caps. Found one on ebay that says "7L5.601.149.C" on the back. However on the back of my center caps its "7L5.601.149.G". Will the "7L5.601.149.C" fit my wheel?

ebay cap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-Cay...sQ5fAccessories

my wheel

04.porsche.cayenne.turbo.whl.500.jpg

Appreciate any help.

J

Edited by panameras

The PN on the back is not a Porsche PN, most likely the manufacturer's PN. Cayenne parts start with 955. However, looking at the parts I would say they would fit, most likely the last digit is for the cap finish which by the pictures on ebay appear to be different from yours. Hope this helps. GW B)

The caps on eBay look like they are black and white Porsche crests -- your picture shows your caps are color crests. If you replace one you'll have three color and one black and white. May not be the best look.

The PN on the back is not a Porsche PN, most likely the manufacturer's PN. Cayenne parts start with 955. However, looking at the parts I would say they would fit, most likely the last digit is for the cap finish which by the pictures on ebay appear to be different from yours. Hope this helps. GW B)

I think you're right about the PN. I wasn't sure because the seller stated it'd fit 18" and 19" Cayenne wheels but didn't mention 20s. Then again. I don't think Porsche would make a different size center caps just for the 20s. Thanks for the help.

The caps on eBay look like they are black and white Porsche crests -- your picture shows your caps are color crests. If you replace one you'll have three color and one black and white. May not be the best look.

Actually its a pic off the internet, my center caps do have silver crests. Thanks for replying anyway. Cheers.

Actually its a pic off the internet, my center caps do have silver crests. Thanks for replying anyway. Cheers.

7L5 is a VW part number for a Touareg. A lot of parts are shared between the Cayenne and Touareg but I didn't think wheel center caps were one of them. You can do a part search here on Renntech. Just be careful when searching bc the 20" center cap for the sport design wheel is different than the 20" techno wheel. You may just want to contact Jeff at Sunset Imports and he'll look it up and give you a good price.