Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

I'm curious if we are consider 2 seater carpool? Because GT3 doesn't have seats in the back and if the Carrera's back seats has been taken off.

I live in California and I'm aware of the toll fee of $5 and $2.50 for carpool with Fastrack.

I'm wondering if I take out the back seat will it be consider a 2 seater carpool? I've done this with my 350z which is a 2 seater.

I'm curious if we are consider 2 seater carpool? Because GT3 doesn't have seats in the back and if the Carrera's back seats has been taken off.

I live in California and I'm aware of the toll fee of $5 and $2.50 for carpool with Fastrack.

I'm wondering if I take out the back seat will it be consider a 2 seater carpool? I've done this with my 350z which is a 2 seater.

Try it and see what happens...

Try it and see what happens...

I thought Porsche forums are more of adult, mature people. I was wrong, I wish you can say that in person. Simple question... As a matter of fact this is a good question. GT3 2 seater, Carrera 4 seater. Same car but one has 2 seats one has 4 seats. If the toll consider it 2 seater carpool. Do you get my point?

I always leave the tops of my rear seats down, so I guess it looks like a 2-seater. I have had no problems when my wife and I have driven in the HOV lanes, mostly on I-80 and I-680.

California, gotta love it pay more for using the SAME road with a car with 2 seats vs SAME car with 4 seats, LOL.

The way I see it if the car has two seats and both a occupied that sure sounds like HOV :)

When are you guys going to say enough is enough with the BS taxes?

All I know is that I drive mine cab in carpool lanes in Orange County for years with 2 passengers total including myself.. Even had a cop kick me out because i was by myself at 3pm, carpool empty and did not realized I was in carpool, and did not stop me. I guess a car is a car, 2 seater or 4. Lucked out in that one.

California, gotta love it pay more for using the SAME road with a car with 2 seats vs SAME car with 4 seats, LOL.

The way I see it if the car has two seats and both a occupied that sure sounds like HOV :)

When are you guys going to say enough is enough with the BS taxes?

Well, you know what the state motto is... If you have to ask, you can't afford it.