Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

I need to replace my pddc tank, and i dont want to re use my old oil, what is the correct oil to use. The tank says its g002000 (chf 11s)but my local dealer says that incorect and that i should only use 000-043-206-56(Chf 202) and honestly i dont know what to do. The color of the liquid is black-greenish. This is on a 2008 cayenne S any help!

Pentosin 11s has now been updated to 202s. Per Pentosin's website and Porsche 11s and 202 are inter-changeable. That being said I would not mix them. Stick with one or the other. I use 11s as that's what was originally in my 04 s.

http://www.globalautoparts.biz/pentosin_hydraulic_fluids.html

You can get it at Napa or Pelican

You can mix 11S and 202 but not CHF 7.1. Pentosin 202 is the replacement for 11S as already stated. Do not get this fluid on any plastic/rubber/painted surfaces as it will damage most things it comes into contact with. Throughly wash the area with water if so.

And the bonus is that the newer CHF 202 is cheaper most everywhere than the CHF 11S. Just order some from Amazon. Extract what you can out of the reservoir tank and refill. You can get a little more out if you lift the front end off the ground and turn the steering lock to lock, it will force more of the old fluid into the resevoir. If you do it that way, start the engine after refilling and turn the steering wheel lock to lock again to get any air out of the system then shut the engine down and recheck the level and top off as necessary, as Wvicary said they are compatible and ok to mix the two but I would still try to extract as much of the old dirty fluid as possible.

And the bonus is that the newer CHF 202 is cheaper most everywhere than the CHF 11S. Just order some from Amazon. Extract what you can out of the reservoir tank and refill. You can get a little more out if you lift the front end off the ground and turn the steering lock to lock, it will force more of the old fluid into the resevoir. If you do it that way, start the engine after refilling and turn the steering wheel lock to lock again to get any air out of the system then shut the engine down and recheck the level and top off as necessary, as Wvicary said they are compatible and ok to mix the two but I would still try to extract as much of the old dirty fluid as possible.

sounds like something for the oower steering, I just realized I wrote pddc instead of pdcc wich is the hydraulic swaybars. Is it still the same fluid and procedure?

• Moderators

The fluid is the same, but if you replace the fluid it is necessary to bleed and test the system by a PIWIS 1 or 2. The pump is very sensitive to air bubbles and is therefore problematic.

Ok, nice to know, im replacing my tank because the returned part (has a large black cylinder inside the tank) appears to be clogged because it causes my tank to vibrate and make strange noices. Isent the pump the same for the steering and the pdcc?