Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

• 1 month later...

I have a 2015 C2S Cabriolet with P Zeros on it and they are CRACKING!  Can't believe this is happening on a 2 yr. old car.  Still have good tread but the cracking is unacceptable.  I'm replacing them with the Michelin Pilot SS (on order) .  

• 4 weeks later...

I had great tire performance on my 2014 991S with PZeros. I now have the MPSS. I expect them to be just as good, if not better.

On the PZeros, you only have the rim protector on the front 245/35/20.....not the rear. Witht the MPSS, you will have it on both, so that's about the only sidewall difference. They sit very well on my Sport Techno wheels.

Make sure you order your tires ASAP. Many places run out of the popular 295/30/20 and 305/30/20 rear tires. You can easily upsize to the 305....FYI.

You should also look into the new Michelin PS4S tire coming out now.

• 1 month later...

I ended up getting MPSS and couldn't be happier with them. They somehow ride smoother and quieter than the PZero's, yet are more responsive and overall handle better.

Went through TireRack and shipped directly to my local independent garage in less than 48 hours.

Got a nail in a rear tire after 1,500 miles and got a new tire through their Road Hazard coverage without an issue.

I highly recommend them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 3/3/2017 at 7:17 AM, White987S said:

I had great tire performance on my 2014 991S with PZeros. I now have the MPSS. I expect them to be just as good, if not better.

On the PZeros, you only have the rim protector on the front 245/35/20.....not the rear. Witht the MPSS, you will have it on both, so that's about the only sidewall difference. They sit very well on my Sport Techno wheels.

Make sure you order your tires ASAP. Many places run out of the popular 295/30/20 and 305/30/20 rear tires. You can easily upsize to the 305....FYI.

You should also look into the new Michelin PS4S tire coming out now.

I just purchased a new to me 2014 991.  Looking for new tires in a few months.   The 305's will fit in the rear?  Is there any reason not to add the slightly wider tire?  Will it rub at all?  I'm new to Porsche and learning the ropes.  

Randy