Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

C2S performance upgrade path

Just picked up a 06 C2S and considering performance upgrades. Talk with my dealer a they recommend doing this in steps.

1. Airbox (they recommend Evo sport)

2. Headers (they recommend Porsche brand and EVO sport)

3. Mufflers (they recommend Porsche brand and EVO) however they also think that just doing the first two is enough.

Anyone tried just this? Is it worth it? thanks

Edited by zschicago

Just picked up a 06 C2S and considering performance upgrades. Talk with my dealer a they recommend doing this in steps.

1. Airbox (they recommend Evo sport)

2. Headers (they recommend Porsche brand and EVO sport)

3. Mufflers (they recommend Porsche brand and EVO) however they also think that just doing the first two is enough.

Anyone tried just this? Is it worth it? thanks

My thoughts,

1. RSS Plenum

2. Headers. X-51, E-bay, AWE, etc I think anything is better than Stock.

3. X-51 Air Box etc

4. High Flow Cats

5. Software GIAC, REVO, FVD, APR etc

6. Muffler - My preference Remus if you want more noise Fabspeed, TUBI, AWE, PSE, etc

I have done 1 and 2 as funds come in the rest will be done. At this point I am Very Happy with the increased power on the Butt Dyno and the significant improvement in throttle response.

Actually before I do any further mods I will most likely go to the Porsche Driving school to learn how to drive better.