Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Even the delay & hesitation problem is fixed last month, but the car still doesn't feel right. The transmission always feel like at the wrong gear at different speed when accerate and doesn't shift when it suppose to. My dealer called me yesterday and the parts for the new recalls has came in. One of the item they will replace is a update transmission control unit. I will bring the car in a week later. Hope this will address the only problem I have for my 05 CS.

• Admin

Dealers now have a list "Cayenne Quality-Improvement Workshop Campaign Fall/Winter 2004" that indicated models/VINs that have potential problems that need to be corrected. There are 18 campaign checks on the list and VINs varying from just a few cars to over 6000 affected.

Make sure your dealer verifies that all the campaign updates are done for your VIN.

• 1 month later...
Loren,

Should I show the "Cayenne Quality-Improvement Workshop Campaign Fall/Winter 2004" to my dealer or just mention it and have them go throught all 18 checks?

George,

We took delivery of our '05 CS the first week of October. It was at the dealer just last week for all of the recall campaigns (Porsche of Oakland). The transmission is now much more responsive. Hopefully this will cure your CS as well.

Andre

Edited by Andre5

George,

We took delivery of our '05 CS the first week of October. It was at the dealer just last week for all of the recall campaigns (Porsche of Oakland). The transmission is now much more responsive. Hopefully this will cure your CS as well.

Andre

Andre,

Mine has all the recalls & latest updates. Transmission shifts very well and not a problem. The only standing problem is after makinng a fast turn, then add gas when exit the turn. The S has no response until you floor the pedal. It takes 1 to 2 second to response. This is very important for a "sport vehicle" when exiting a turn with this kind of delay. First I thought it was a downshift problem and it stays at the high gear at the turn. After driving the S for over two months now, now I don't think is the transmission. The car has enough power and even at high gear, it should still accerate even light panel on the gas once exit the turn. It doesn't seem the have the same problem during normal driving.

I guess the next update will have to be the software for the e-gas. Do you have this kind of problem?

George