Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

As i wrote some time ago, i was thinking about to get onother PIG. I had to take it because i guess for this money it was a real opportunity. The car is ok so far. Some small things i have to do, but nothing serious i found. The only problem is the panoramic roof . The wind deflector dont want to close. The spacers i have to change, because wheels are a bit far out.

I like the air suspention, the stand at loading level looks really nice. Unfortunatelly the low level which is for driving is much higher. Does someone know how to bring it a little bit more down? Onother question i have about the light options. The switch has 3 levels. Off, parking light, driving light. But, even if the knob is off, during driving the lights are working. I enclose some pics, sorry the car is dirty.

Edited by ekstroemtj

Thanks Loren. Just wanted to save space and money.

I guess for my pana roof problem there is no answer. There is nobody out there with similar problems. Thanks god.

The point with the light i guess is a failure . Or maybe the previous owner

Asked a mechanic to reprogramm it. I cant believe there is no way to drive without light.

Just would be nice to get advice how to lower the car a little bit.

That is the very tutorial I found and used.

Just for clarity though, a "porsche service guy" doesn't use a durtametric. If he/she does I would find another service guy. You or I or any Enthusiast uses a durametric to work on their car, read codes and perform basic coding and reset CEL's for a couple hundred dollars. A porsche tech uses a several thousand $$$ PIWIS Tester tool.

I'm in my 2nd CTT, put over 150K on the first. The durametric tool has been invaluable. When yours throws its first airbag, EVAP, cylinder misfire, flap/servo issue with the HVAC code etc you will be so happy to quickly diagnose and fix the problem.

Enjoy your new ride!

Sorry, wrong wording! I ment of course the PIWIS.

The equipment the porsche shops are working with.

According your message i should try to get this durametric thing. I dont have it yet. Any time i have a problem (and i had many many with my cayenne s) i go to this forum or to the porsche service. Of course all in all a very expensive story on the last 2 years.

Thank you for your help!!!