Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Mobile Phone Access Here - Tapatalk

• Admin

We are testing a 3rd party addin that allows access to RennTech.org from your mobile phone.

The following phones are currently supported:

iPhone

Android

BlackBerry

Nokia (supports all S60 3rd and 5th Edition devices)

You can download the app for your phone at:

http://www.tapatalk.com

Feel free to give it a try!

And please post any feedback (good or bad) in this thread - thanks!

I'm on vacation right now and have been trying both Tapatalk (free read-only version) and my Droid browser. The Tapatalk app is OK, but not really all that better than the browser. It's OK to get a quick look at what posts are new, but I think it's less flexible overall. More to follow...

Sent from my Droid browser

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Closed this as the site's Mobile skin is almost complete. You can still use the Tapatalk stuff.

Only thing I need to do (other than fixing bugs) is to add menu(s) for the special features on the site (i.e TSBs, pcodes, options, etc., etc.)

Most of my testing has been with an Android 2.1 based (Samsung Captivate (aka Galaxy S))... so if any iPhone ( I have an emualtor but not the real thing) users are are seeing any big problems please let me know by starting a new thread. Thanks!

:thankyou: