Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Tool Kit / In Hatch Area

Hi Loren,

I would like to purchase the missing piece/s to the tool kit in the rear hatch area, seems I am missing at least two. Also do you have one of those diagrams of what each one is for, dont laugh, outside of the jack I dont know what the rest are or are for. pictures below.

post-47074-127620684773_thumb.jpg

post-47074-127620685632_thumb.jpg

lol, your post made me run out and look since I do not remember seeing tools in those areas. I do not have tools in those areas too, so I doubt you are missing anything except for the slime tire repair kit. I cant find anything in the parts diagram for the tool kit area.

Parts usage from left to right in first pic:

1: that mobile1 bag is in the place the tire repair kit

2: rear tire chuck or tire stopper thingie

3: that number 6 thing, i have no idea, maybe an ear wax pick or a tool for some pick for the shifter or door lock

4: tow screw for front rear bumper

5: headlight removal tool

6: lug nut wrench

7: rim rest to install wheel

8: wrench for wrenching

2nd pic:

1: jack for jacking

• 3 weeks later...

So it seems I do have just about everything, but the screw driver 955 721 135 04 where would that go? and unless I am looking in the wrong area no Warning Triangle parts at all? Can anyone share a picture of where it should be?

I have also attached a picture of someone elses I found on the web, it seems to have a small yellow something in it, please see red arrow.

post-47074-052720400 1278096656_thumb.pn

post-47074-024356600 1278096993_thumb.pn

The triangle should be located in the trunk right panel compartment where the CD changer is along with the first aid kit. The screwdriver is in the end of that lug wrench, it just pulls out. Phillips and flips to a slotted screwdriver also.

• 2 months later...

OK, so it seems I have everything but the first aid kit and the Warning triangle setup. Can anyone share a picture of the Warning Triangle and Firstaid kit placement?

I snapped a picture of where I believe the part 955 721 724 00 (support warning triangle) gets mounted with (2) 908 183 01 Pan-head screws? is this correct.

Also for part number 955 721 723 00 (mounting warning triangle) for the bottom of the triangle case, is that just loose or it gets mounted some how? as it does not meantion a screw or anything?

Is the first aid kit worth it? if I recall it was a bit pricey. I am placing an order for a few other items from suncoast today, so would like to wrap this up :)

Very much appreciated!

post-47074-076663700 1285254629_thumb.jp

[Yea thats the location for the triangle and first aide kit. the holding bracket mounts in those two holes with a metal/velcro bracket. I put the Mobile1 where the first aide is suppose to be sitting at. The bottom support is just a foam piece that sits in place. I dont think the first aide kit is worth it, its just a bunch of gauze, tape, gloves, scissors, arm sprints. I didnt see anything I would use, no bandages or for small wound things.

Oh Yea, we have the same color Cayenne, Lapis Blue Metallic!

post-53821-054239600 1285287617_thumb.jppost-53821-046541200 1285287601_thumb.jppost-53821-046961700 1285287366_thumb.jppost-53821-040363300 1285287356_thumb.jp

Edited by spyrwebs