Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

2011 Cayenne base brake rotor caliper 350mm 360mm 390mm

Hello Folks, I need your help about a mystery question.  I have a base cayenne 2011 and I think it's the same rotor size 350mm as my Q7 because they share the same part number.  I want to know if I can fit the 360mm rotor same as the cayenne S or even better 390mm... if possible, as we can see on a website.  So what exactly the biggest "kit" rotor + pads I can fit on my base model without replacing the caliper.  If someone have made this, can also provide parts number.

To make a long story short, I'm back with Porsche again...  Had previously a 2004 cayenne from 2007-2013 and then a Q7 4.2 2013 to 2017

Thanks.

brake rotor size.jpg

• 2 months later...

Still confused about caliper size. I got some pics from the web and the caliper part number is always the same 7PP 615.123 and there is a code BM5 on black, silver and even red caliper.  I'm trying to find if Cayenne 958 base, S and Turbo share the same caliper even if color is different.  If yes what is the largest rotor we can fix 350, 360 or even 390mm and what is the perfect match with pads.  Even at Porsche dealer, they have only info to match with black, silver or red caliper... But as I can see on attached pictures, it's the same part number and same code BM5 except the yellow one BCZ, I guess it's the one with ceramic composite...  Thanks for your help

Capture d’écran 2018-02-24 à 08.11.28.png

Capture d’écran 2018-02-24 à 08.11.59.png

Capture d’écran 2018-02-24 à 08.12.49.png

Capture d’écran 2018-02-24 à 08.15.20.png

Capture d’écran 2018-02-24 à 08.16.33.png

Capture d’écran 2018-02-24 à 08.14.28.png

Sorry, I dont know if I replied correctly on previous message, in the worst, you'll get another reply.  Here is my vin number WP1AA2A23BLA05481 and I got from dealer parts number 95535140151 and 251 for rotor 350mm and pads 95835193930.  I just want to know what is the biggest rotor part number I can fit without replacing caliper.  Here is what I baught for front and rear wheels. See pics.  Thanks again for your help

IMG_7510.JPG

IMG_7511.JPG

IMG_7512.JPG

IMG_7513.JPG