Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Manual for PIWIS Tester

Loren has it here:

http://www.renntech.org/forums/index.php?a...p;showfile=1399

and you should be able to download it is since you are a "contributing member"

B

Thanks for the link. This is a good start but I was also looking for a manual that would instruct on how to perform the various tests that the PIWIS is capable of and what the results should look like. I'm assuming there are 'procedural' manuals for each Porsche model that the PIWIS can test? In my case it is for a 997S.1

Many thanks

Let me know when you are done downloading it. I'll change the name to something dumb so Google doesn't pick it up on my Cayman site :)

I'm looking for a parts breaker in the UK who may have Boxster parts. I want to convert my Boxster race car to right hand drive and I need a dash :)

B

Let me know when you are done downloading it. I'll change the name to something dumb so Google doesn't pick it up on my Cayman site :)

I'm looking for a parts breaker in the UK who may have Boxster parts. I want to convert my Boxster race car to right hand drive and I need a dash :)

B

http://www.porsch-apart.co.uk/

This is the premier breaker in the UK as far as I know

Regards

I've had a chance to look through the file you sent me - many thanks indeed, it's going to be really useful. The only thing it doesn't have is procedures for using the PIWIS. It would seem there is a separate section in POSES dedicated to Diagnostics which I assume will have this info. Is the 997/S diagnostics file one you might have?

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I have a printed PIWIS analysis and i have some questions.

On DME theresome lines that i would like to know what is, and even better if someone has it's operating manual with these information:

"Recorrido vehiculo como inform. med. CAN. 30.0 km"

"Operating time desde arranq. inic. (EEPROM) 42.800h"

I have a lot of doubts about these and i would be realy glad if someone send the PIWIS instructions manual with these information. On downloads there is a PIWIS realy basic manual that does not have it.

Thank You

"Recorrido vehiculo como inform. med. CAN. 30.0 km"

Something like "Travel vehicle how inform average CAN 30.0 KM

"Operating time desde arranq. inic. (EEPROM) 42.800h"

"Operating time since initial start (EEPROM) 42.800h

But i'm realy looking for for some literature that i can find it and other info. It would be great if someone has it.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...