Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

They just stick to the metal. You peal off the tape backing

and stick them on to the car.

I often wonder why people don't stick 4S on there

regular car.

Paul

Because the S has a wider body and different tail pipes, so anybody that cares could tell you were just trying to make out you spent more on your car... like the AMG tags I see on regular Mercs. Kinda silly doing that IMHO :)

I have a silver '03 C4S. I've noticed that the "S" on the rear "Carrera 4S" badge is red on some cars and gray on others. Is there any significance to this?

Does anyone have a picture of the red "S" on a Carrera 4S? I'd like to see what it looks like.

navin

Is that just a stickon? Or is it more permanent? I have a Lapis blue C4S with the S in silver. May like the red better, especially if I can remove it easy if It looks like :!:

They are all plastic letters with adhesive on the back. They are easy to remove with a hairdryer. There is no "permanent' badging on modern P cars.

Loren has the demensions (when reapplying the new badge) to make sure you line it up correctly.

Good luck!

there are tons of pictures here and on 6speed. It really is a matter of personal taste. I prefer the "stealth" look of the grey S.

good point re putting the 4S emblem on other cars, but I shouldn't get into it because I did put those cool 327 flags on my old 62 black Impala in place of the lame 283 V's at the front sides. B)

2002 C4S Carrera White

I would like to replace my stock S on the rear of my C4S with a Red one. What color of red would anyone suggest. Looking on bumperplugs and there are alot of reds by name but cannot find any colors to see visually. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Soutahc4s