Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Need a pic, a name and a part number

I'm looking to identify the item the arrow is pointing to in my picture. It's the black, rubber stop for a GT3 wing. I'm trying to find a picture of this item removed so I can compare it to my aftermarket GT3 wing which is missing this part. I also need the name and part number so I can order two of them. Thanks!

post-54174-0-04190400-1402348973_thumb.j

• Moderators

I'm looking to identify the item the arrow is pointing to in my picture. It's the black, rubber stop for a GT3 wing. I'm trying to find a picture of this item removed so I can compare it to my aftermarket GT3 wing which is missing this part. I also need the name and part number so I can order two of them. Thanks!

Year of the car?

This is not a Porsche factory wing, so the year is probably not applicable (my car is a 2000). I was told that this part is pretty much the same thru the GT3 series. I have attached a pic of the hole in my wing the part belongs in.

The part from my stock 2000 C2 coupe decklid is too large and will not screw into the hole of this wing.

post-54174-0-35616600-1402350356_thumb.j

Edited by badges2

I'm just looking to find out what that part is called and a part number. I'm not trying to ask if it would fit. That way I can look into it myself.

The wing is a MA Shaw GT3 wing and I've already spoken with him. He advised the Porsche part fits but he does not sell that part.

Edited by badges2

Yes, that part from my 2000 C2 Coupe without a wing does not fit, it's too large. Just knowing it was called a buffer, I found it. It's part#99651298700. Thanks for all of the help!

post-54174-0-90332200-1402355548_thumb.j

Edited by badges2