Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

So, What Do We Have Here?

• Moderators

What kind of hint is that Alberto. No one guessing knows where you and your friend were born. I thought you were born in Nova Scotia. :P

The picture of the Canadian visor was a clue that it was not a Canadian car, since they have the air bag warning stickers just like we do in the US. Plus the country code for Canada is C36. A hint. Argentina should be C35. USA is C02.

Porscheneer was from Canada and has since moved to Texas, and he knows it is not a Canadian car. But his answer is very hot. Another hint. What if he moves a bit South again.

If Antonio's friend drove from Belize in one shot he's a champ!

and if he drove thru Mexico how many cops did he have to pay off....

Or was that just me when i crossed the border at San Diego :drive:

However there are alot of Germans in Brazil !!!

Edited by porscheneer

• Moderators

Alberto's car is from South of the Border! He lives in Monterey Nuevo Leon Mexico. In Mexico you can get all of the cool european cars that you can't get in the US. And the cool thing is that he just drove it up over the border! Anyone for a Mexican GT3 RS?

• Moderators

You mentioned Mexico, but then said it did not seem like a Mexican car. You should have stuck with Mexico.

The country code on the option sticker is C34, which is the code for Mexico. No air bag stickers, or bumperetts. I wanted to look under the car to see if it had the extra set of cats we have in Canada/US.

Never on earth would I think I could take a drive to Mexico and pick up a ROW Boxster or a GT3 RS.

post-4-1097597276_thumb.jpg