Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Favorite Polish?

Klasse Homepage

Its been a while since I have actually used polish. Anyone have any input? I am especially interested if any of ya'll have any input on Klasse polish?

If I don't get any decent feedback on this, I am just going to have to go with Zaino, which I have heard many great things about. However, it seems like Klasse is really easy to apply... even with my orbital.

Of course, theres no hurry deciding since the weather here is CRAP!

Wet in GA, Patrick

I used Zymol for 15 years on my Porsches, but got tired of the difficult application/removal, and the poor durability. I switched to One Grand Blitz wax about a year ago, and like it a lot. Very easy application/removal--apply to entire car, then buff off--and lasts much than Zymol.

http://www.carcareonline.com/detail.asp?product_id=10201

Edited by Poursha

Thanks for all the responses ya'll. There are a few here I have not even heard of. I will check them out. Anyone else want to ring in? Looks like I opened up a can of worms with this one. :D Still looking for anyone else who might have used Klasse who also may Zaino.

I have used Klasse and Zaino. I found the Klasse All-in-one (AIO) easy to use but the Sealant Glaze(SG), which has most of the protection properties, difficult to use on dark colored cars. It always seemed to streak and required extra work to get looking good.

I used zaino for about 4 years up until just this past fall. Zaino is extremely durable (last forever even longer than the Klasse twins IMO). Very slick surface and very shiny. Amazing durabilty. I personally find it a little to shiny on dark colors like black but great for silvers. It hids absolutely nothing. If you car has any swirl marks or scratches it will do nothing but magnify them. The z5 swirl mark remover is worthless in my experience. Surface preparation is key with Zaino, whereas the carnauba products mentioned like groits, some of mequiars stuff and Blitz help "fill" and hide any perfections. The down side to carnaubas is durability. If you like to wax monthly then carnaubas are great. I think they provide deep wet rich look that Klasse and Zaino do compare to. Another great carnauba if you decide to go that route is P21S (very easy wipe on wipe off application that will not stain trim and good durability for a carnauba).