Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Thanks to Loren & ToolPants & other great contributers

I just want to say THANKS to everyone that contributes SO much on this board. I have found answers to virtually every problem or question that I've come across on my 02 996 C2. This site is a really great resource and invaluable to the home garage DIYer like me. I'm in RIchmond, VA and if anyone on Renntech needs codes read or reset, I have the Autoenginuity software...just drop me a PM. While I'm not crazy about the thread format or the search engine, persistence has always payed off!

Edited by perryinva

I just want to say THANKS to everyone that contributes SO much on this board. I have found answers to virtually every problem or question that I've come across on my 02 996 C2. This site is a really great resource and invaluable to the home garage DIYer like me. I'm in RIchmond, VA and if anyone on Renntech needs codes read or reset, I have the Autoenginuity software...just drop me a PM. While I'm not crazy about the thread format or the search engine, persistence has always payed off!

I will have to second that...................This site has helped me to make my Axel, well, MY CAR.

Thanks to you also,

Great Site,

Hi,

The search engine works but everthing has to be exact. Putting an S on the

end of a part could throw it off. This is one powerful website and if you work at it, you will

find your answers. I have looked for brake ducts and it can take some time.

This is one valuable site. I asked for torque numbers for the rear sway bars and

I got answers for every bolt on the rear suspension.

Paul

If without help from Loren and other guys here, I properly won't keep my Porsche cars as my daily and have my Toyota as a backup. Overall, for just a little maintenance with help from here, my Porsches are as reliably as my Toyota. I have no more fear to own a highend German vehicle. Thanks Renntech.

Did anyone notice that everyone that expressed gratitude here put their money where their mouth is and became a Contributing Member? And most are fairly low posters as well...

Hey, access to TSBs and other docs makes us happier people, I think. :renntech:

Did anyone notice that everyone that expressed gratitude here put their money where their mouth is and became a Contributing Member? And most are fairly low posters as well...

Hey, access to TSBs and other docs makes us happier people, I think. :renntech:

I was new to the Porsche world two years ago when I bought my 99 Carerra and thanks to this website I have not been to the dealer. The speed of response to questions is unbelievable and the information available by searching is fantastic.

Thanks again to all who contribute the time and energy to the website.

Dave T

:renntech:

I've been a member for a few months now and learned so much about my car Did mods and fixed a few problems and so far was able to it by myself with the help of this site. Many thanks to ToolPants, Loren and everone who contributed to this site.

Miks

your a champ for pointing that out and i agree. Renntech is the #1 porsche enthusiast forum. Joined: 17-October 06, and gained so much from this board and the admins are dope! :renntech:

• 2 weeks later...