Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Interior Touch up paint

I have a 2000 c2 cab black on Tan Interiors. I know everyone has this problem :) were can i find some interior touch up paint. I cant belive its so hard to find i even tried the dealer. Im about to take of a panel and have it color matched in home depot or something to make my own.

Also if anyone has any info on leather die that would be great also thanks

Try Joanne at ColorPlus I used the black Surflex leather dye on my handbrake after I slightly scuffed it installing the short shifter and the color match is as perfect as I can tell

Has anyone painted the silver boot levers next to the driver's door? They seem to be kicked around pretty good on the cars I've seen.

I tried painting mine but they weren't the same. I ended up replacing them. In the UK the two levers cost £45 each but have made a big difference to the interior.

Nope im looking to paint the platic parts around the console ect

Also if anyone has any info on leather die that would be great also thanks

Hi I´m on a leather repair business. The SEM Sure Coat is the best dye you can buy.

Just clean the leather well before applying the paint (with leather cleaning product, or acetone). This is very important.

Kare, Spain

I tried painting mine but they weren't the same. I ended up replacing them. In the UK the two levers cost £45 each but have made a big difference to the interior.

That shows the peculiar parts pricing policy. I have the later electrical switches to open the the luggage compartments. The illumination failed in one and it was a very reasonable £16 ($28ish) to purchase a new one.