Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

What's does your Cayenne get?! Just asking to see what I should be getting, some days I get 7mpg if I'm moving around, and others up 10-11 if I'm cruising around. Don't expect much more in a CTT

And what do you get on the highway?

Edited by Enzo955

Ive been noticing on my CTT that after changing my exhaust to Leistung SR1 (modified), removing secondary cats (change to Leistung straight pipe set), changing intake filters to BMC, that my street mainly is at about 14mpg, and highway mostly at about 22mpg. Mix of street and highway gives me about 15-16mpg.

Ive been noticing on my CTT that after changing my exhaust to Leistung SR1 (modified), removing secondary cats (change to Leistung straight pipe set), changing intake filters to BMC, that my street mainly is at about 14mpg, and highway mostly at about 22mpg. Mix of street and highway gives me about 15-16mpg.

Is 22 on the 955? What speed is that at? That's really good.

I have two 2004 s, The totally stock black one gets 17.2mpg. The white one with modified exhaust and K&N air cleaners get 16.6mpg. Most of the driving on both is rural, on long trips (hi speed the faster the better 80+) both get over 18 mpg

What's does your Cayenne get?! Just asking to see what I should be getting, some days I get 7mpg if I'm moving around, and others up 10-11 if I'm cruising around. Don't expect much more in a CTT

And what do you get on the highway?

16-17 on HWY.

Just calculated a trip from Denver to Buena Vista. For those flat landers out there, that drive has a lot of mountain climbs. Filled up before I left, and when I got back. Driving mostly 65-70 mph (65 mph speed limit), WOT during occasional passing, but otherwise standard driving habits - I got 18.9 mpg. I bet I could have gotten over 19 doing the speed limit. I guess I can see getting over 20 if you live where it's flat and only did 55 or 60 mph, but I think 19 is the best I can expect out in the mountains.

When I first picked my CTTS up on the East Coast in '08 I drove from Deleware to Washington state and averaged exactly 19mpg. I did keep it down to 65mph most of the way but did hit some strong headwinds all through the central states.

Currently, 18.2. Best I've ever experienced. Took about 4 months of mostly highway, traffic-free, very conservative (55-60mph) driving combined with light Manhattan, weekend trips. Previously, daily NYC driving, 14-15mpg. 04CS

post-73937-0-01121900-1401849471_thumb.j

Here are a few points of relevance for my data.

2006 Cayenne Turbo S

Stock

95 octane unleaded fuel

City driving with local lights often missed.

Area driven zip code 85260 and 85259 mostly

Day driving

DA(density altitude) has been averaging around 4000ft to 5000ft

About two weeks since last reset of MPG, couple hundred miles

Occasional full throttle and driven average with minimal concern of fuel usage other times

Included would be two passes up to 100 mph or so full throttle for testing

11 MPG