Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Special Thanks to Loren

Friends, Happy New Year 2011,

I'm new to the site, but it is clear to me that it's success is directly related to the contribution of certain individuals.

My small monetary injection was paid back within minutes of my joining.

For that, thank you Loren.

Please continue to keep this site relevant to all of us .

Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR, Loren ~ cheers.gif ~ and to all of those that make it happen for all of us . . . . . .

• Admin

Thank you to all -- but there are many here that help make this site the best Porsche Technical site.

From the moderators to long time members and technical experts (too many to name). Thank all of them for helping make this site what it is.

Happy New Year to all!

• Upvote 1

My "Smog Shop" guy told me about this site when I told him I picked up my first Carrera.

Invaluable source for the DIY mechanic. Happy New Year and may all your Porsche problems be small.

Great site Loren. Thanks.

I too would like to thank Loren all the members of Renntech. This site has always been informative and has allowed me to maintain my Porsche and save money.

Thanks to you all and Happy New Year

:thankyou:

:renntech:

Friends, Happy New Year 2011,

I'm new to the site, but it is clear to me that it's success is directly related to the contribution of certain individuals.

My small monetary injection was paid back within minutes of my joining.

For that, thank you Loren.

Please continue to keep this site relevant to all of us .

Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR, Loren ~ cheers.gif ~ and to all of those that make it happen for all of us . . . . . .

This goes double for me ....Thanks Loren

Thanks to Loren, moderators and experienced contributors.

I wince when I see some of the advice tossed about on Rennlist & 6speed. It's no fault of the forums. I've seen crushingly stupid advice and misinformation offered as if it were straight from a factory manual.

I have appreciated the more reasoned, experienced advice & information on this forum.

Happy 2011.

Thank you to all -- but there are many here that help make this site the best Porsche Technical site.

From the moderators to long time members and technical experts (too many to name). Thank all of them for helping make this site what it is.

Happy New Year to all!

In your above response Loren you shared the many 'pats on the back' with the rest of the Renntech team. In doing so .... you only confirmed the popular belief that you're a 'CLASS ACT.' I would like to thank the entire team for the work they do to keep this site on point. All of you are so deserving of the accolades in this thread. However, every time I ran into a mechanical wall / challenge. You ALWAYS got back to me in fast time. Which is so important when you're in the middle of a fix on your ride. Mr. Loren I don't know when you sleep, or even if you sleep at all. All I know is when I reach out to you for help you've NEVER fail to respond with the correct answer. THANK YOU BROTHER!