Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

• Admin
3 hours ago, Jneffcpa said:

Need radio code for my 2001 Boxster. Did not receive code when purchased used.  Replaced the battery, and now have no radio. Serial #15040643.

Thanks for any assistance.

Try 8217

• Admin
2 hours ago, Ilker Ucaner said:

Loren, 

sorry for the the late response I had to wait for the “wait” to go away from my radio. I got what you needed ...

Info about my car ...

1998 Porsche Boxster

Radio: CDR-210

R3297

Serial: W5021992 

Needed a radio code. 

Best Regards! 

Thank you!

Try 8741

• Thanks 1

• Admin
5 hours ago, Timbotwo said:

Please can you help. I’m looking for a radio code for my 2001 Boxster S. Usual thing, replaced the battery, and now have no radio. 

Details:

Type 4467

Serial No. 15046422

Try 7087

Hi there!

I need the radio code for my Porsche Becker BE2360 stereo.

I tried an online company and got the code 0910, but the manual says that I need a five digit code and I can not choose the number O, only 1-6.

Serial number is: R1003095

Help is much appreciated!

All the best, Patrik73BE144C-3FF7-496F-8D58-DB6D39E452DC.thumb.jpeg.6045a1754582f42e8471d8015ed76117.jpeg

• Admin
9 minutes ago, Patrik Dahlberg said:

Hi there!

I need the radio code for my Porsche Becker BE2360 stereo.

I tried an online company and got the code 0910, but the manual says that I need a five digit code and I can not choose the number O, only 1-6.

Serial number is: R1003095

Help is much appreciated!

All the best, Patrik73BE144C-3FF7-496F-8D58-DB6D39E452DC.thumb.jpeg.6045a1754582f42e8471d8015ed76117.jpeg

Try 0190

• Admin
10 hours ago, Patrik Dahlberg said:

OK, how do I get the 0, I have only the Numbers 1-6

E56350FB-4739-47FC-A421-6D507762C535.jpeg

Entering the antitheft CODE
This radio renders itself inoperative in the case of theft. If the radio or car battery is disconnected, the radio automatically disables itself. Once the radio is reinstalled or the battery is reconnected, the word "CODE", with a flashing letter "C", and the digits 1-0 appear in the display. Prior to use, the correct code must be entered via the multifunction keys.

Example: CODE 1530 (Preassigned to each radio and supplied to the owner on the PORSCHE RADIO CODE CARD) is entered by pressing the multifunction keys in sequence. After the first digit is entered, the word "CODE" disappears and the number is displayed followed by three dashes. As digits are entered, the next line in sequence flashes. When all four numbers have been entered, the first digit flashes. At this time you can overwrite the code as often as necessary. To correct any error, you must enter the complete code. Once the correct code is displayed, enter by pushing the signal seek switch.

If you have entered an incorrect code, the word "CODE" reappears in the display. The system allows two more attempts for a total of three. After three incorrect attempts, "WAIT" is displayed. A ten-minute time interval must lapse before you can attempt the coding process. You have three more chances to enter the proper code at this time. After nine attempts at code entry and three waiting periods of ten minutes each, the radio will "WAIT" for sixty minutes. After sixty minutes, you will have three more attempts at code entry. Should you fail at this point, "WAIT" will appear, and sixty minutes must pass before you can make another attempt.

Attention: The radio must be on during the waiting period.

5 hours ago, Loren said:

Hi Loren, and thank you for your answer.

i have the manual in which the text is from, but as the code you got for me is 0190, my question is still how do I get the number zero ( 0 ) , the Buttons only have the Numbers 1-6.

please advise, 

All the best,

Patrik

5 hours ago, Loren said:

Entering the antitheft CODE
This radio renders itself inoperative in the case of theft. If the radio or car battery is disconnected, the radio automatically disables itself. Once the radio is reinstalled or the battery is reconnected, the word "CODE", with a flashing letter "C", and the digits 1-0 appear in the display. Prior to use, the correct code must be entered via the multifunction keys.

Example: CODE 1530 (Preassigned to each radio and supplied to the owner on the PORSCHE RADIO CODE CARD) is entered by pressing the multifunction keys in sequence. After the first digit is entered, the word "CODE" disappears and the number is displayed followed by three dashes. As digits are entered, the next line in sequence flashes. When all four numbers have been entered, the first digit flashes. At this time you can overwrite the code as often as necessary. To correct any error, you must enter the complete code. Once the correct code is displayed, enter by pushing the signal seek switch.

If you have entered an incorrect code, the word "CODE" reappears in the display. The system allows two more attempts for a total of three. After three incorrect attempts, "WAIT" is displayed. A ten-minute time interval must lapse before you can attempt the coding process. You have three more chances to enter the proper code at this time. After nine attempts at code entry and three waiting periods of ten minutes each, the radio will "WAIT" for sixty minutes. After sixty minutes, you will have three more attempts at code entry. Should you fail at this point, "WAIT" will appear, and sixty minutes must pass before you can make another attempt.

Attention: The radio must be on during the waiting period.

• Admin

5 hours ago, Patrik Dahlberg said:

Hi Loren, and thank you for your answer.

i have the manual in which the text is from, but as the code you got for me is 0190, my question is still how do I get the number zero ( 0 ) , the Buttons only have the Numbers 1-6.

please advise, 

All the best,

Patrik

Thyen perhaps part of your display is out.

2 hours ago, Loren said:

Then perhaps part of your display is out.

The display is ok, but I have only buttons 1 to 6 to press on, look above, there is no button with the number zero on it, so the number zero in the code 0190 is impossible to create.

Also the manual says that there is a five digit code needed, not four as you got for me.

Any thoughts?

Best Regards, Patrik

• Admin
9 hours ago, Patrik Dahlberg said:

The display is ok, but I have only buttons 1 to 6 to press on, look above, there is no button with the number zero on it, so the number zero in the code 0190 is impossible to create.

Also the manual says that there is a five digit code needed, not four as you got for me.

Any thoughts?

Best Regards, Patrik

Try 51131